In this role, you will be part of an Integration and Data team and work alongside both internal project staff, as well as external vendor representatives.
- Partner with business, data and technical subject matter experts to identify, define, collate, document and communicate data migration requirements
- Undertake data profiling on in-scope datasets, including identifying, analysis and remediation of data quality issues
- Use technical specifications and business requirements to create testable data migration user stories
- Perform source system data analysis in order to manage source to target data mappings
- Create source to target mappings, understand and document complex transformation rules and identify data granularity and map entities to target application
- Take part in the development of data migration plans including migrating risks, milestones, quality and business sign-off details.
- Take part in the migration and testing of static data and transaction data from one core system to another
- Demonstrated experience performing similar roles in successful data migration projects
- Strong SQL skills in popular relational databases such as DB2, SQL Server
- Proven technical competence to analyse and document data migration requirements and support
- testing against those requirements.
- Strong skills and experience in creating lean documentation including testable user stories for data migration
- Sound understanding of and experience with cloud concepts, Azure DevOps, Azure Data Factory
- Strong skills in data modelling, creating SQL queries, using Power BI, or similar.
Ideally you will also have experience with Dynamics 365 reference data and data migration.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.