Candidates must be Melbourne based (2 days from CBD office) - Contract until July 2024 with extensions likely!
Work as a Data Centre Engineer with a leading IT Consulting firm for an exciting long-term Melbourne based project.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- 2+ years' experience in technology in delivering engineering design services to complex and large-scale infrastructure environments.
- Experience working in a complex enterprise with 24/7/365 services, including servicing multiple customers facing platforms and extensive operational support experience in supporting large and complex IT and business environments.
- Experience in delivery of technology uplift and remediation/simplification.
- Astute at developing business aligned IT strategies, frameworks, and roadmaps (and communicating these).
- Experienced in agile, lean and DevOps, practice.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.