Join a leading Banking and Finance Sector organization and lead a number of data and analytics initiatives.
Working with a team of Data professionals, you will drive data management and delivery forward and deliver a data platform that provide a source of competitive advantage and differentiated customer value.
- Responsible for delivery of the Data program of work, including strategic Data projects and supporting the wider organisational initiatives from a data delivery perspective
- Keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies with the objective of utilising the most effective technology to meet a business need
- Monitors projects and data delivery budgets for allocated initiatives
- Build relationships with stakeholders to ensure buy-in of data assurance process and delivery model
Skills and experience
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager level within a large corporate organisation
- Project Management or Technical Project delivery experience
- Experience working in enterprise data platforms (Data Analytics, Data Warehousing, Data Engineering, Data Governance and Quality, Analytics or BI)
- Strong understanding and practical experience in end-end data delivery, including release and test management
- Experience working with third party vendors, and developing lasting relationships to ensure success
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.