Make a positive impact on a key COVID related ICT program by utilising your ETL Testing and SQL knowledge in this dynamic contract Data Test Analyst role with an immediate start!
As the Data Test Analyst, you will perform independent data testing and have a strong understanding of Quality Assurance processes and the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Preparation of SQL queries for data testing dashboard and reports
- Unit testing and documentation throughout the development pathway
- Writing and execution of test cases for defect fixes.
- Develop a strong understanding of the data solution, business and technical requirements, and apply appropriate testing activities at all levels of the SDLC.
- International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB®) Certified Tester Foundation Level (CTFL) or international equivalent.
- Demonstrated recent functional testing experience
- Basic SQL writing and execution skills and ETL testing experience
- Knowledge or experience with JIRA and Confluence
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.