About the role
Our client is seeking a Design Lead to join a Government owned organisation for a 12 month contract. You will play a key role in supporting the Project teams and Vendor teams to design, deliver and integrate enterprise network solutions, including their successful transition to the future state.
- Deliver detailed technical documentation and artefacts to support program delivery efficiently and effectively.
- Elicit solution requirements and demonstrate credibility and technical leadership across a range of technologies.
- Design leading network and cloud integration solutions to meet business requirements and deliver program benefits.
- Demonstrate a broad knowledge of complementary products relating to network extension for data centre security interfaces, network optimisation and general network technologies.
- Contribute to technical plans, blueprints and roadmaps to articulate the business and technical benefits of the solutions being proposed.
- Have a sound technical knowledge in network architecture, solution design, and integration of network solutions in a large scale enterprise of highly distributed applications.
- Prepare and review specifications, test plans, procedures, policies and other technical and non-technical documentation.
- More than 10 years' experience in network architecture and project delivery.
- Notable experience in network architecture and design across large enterprise network programs and projects
- Demonstrated experience in requirements discovery and solution design.
- Demonstrated ability to research, analyse and interpret critical information to form an accurate understanding of the business environment in which systems operate.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills with the ability to prepare written documents on technical, and non-technical matters in ways that engage the audience and ensure understanding.
- Degree or Diploma in IT, Networking or related fields.
- TOGAF certification.
You must be Australian citizen and have Baseline Security Clearance or the ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.