Be part of a fast-growing and dynamic ICT infrastructure support Team focusing on school support within South Australia
About the role:
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will perform a range of IT support activities within different and complex environments. You will provide level 2 technical support in desktop, server, network and mobile device environments.
- Experience with diagnosing and resolving software, operating system, business application and connectivity issues.
- Working knowledge of ICT infrastructure (server and desktop hardware, network peripherals, mobile devices etc.), TCP/IP, networking and information system security principles.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- School ICT experience is desirable.
- Current driver's licence, as daily travel between clients will be required
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sonia Robertson on 08 74220613 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.