Our client is undertaking a digital transformation towards becoming a utility of the future by implementing a fully digital system where systems and data, and therefore people, are better connected.
New 6-month contract opportunity available for an experienced Digital Instructional Designer. You will be responsible for designing, developing, and testing engaging digital content using the ADDIE Instructional Design Model, that will allow people to learn in a way that suits the content and the audience. This is a highly collaborative role that will work closely with learning leads, trainers, key project resources and subject matter experts from the business.
This role will be based in Nundah, Brisbane + offers WFH flexibility. Daily market rates are on offer.
About the role
- Consult and collaborate with relevant stakeholders on digital learning design and development
- Responsible for video creation, higher investment eLearning and digital artefacts in collaboration with learning leads and trainers from multiple projects
- Drive consistency whilst working across multiple project teams, and working as a team with others in the same role
- Apply a framework to build an effective learner centric solution that meets the business strategic direction
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the training catalogue through review and revision of existing materials, tools and templates
- At least 3 years experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated skills in consulting and engaging with stakeholders to understand the desired outcome of a digital learning module that you have been assigned to develop
- Proven interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to liaise, lead, influence and engage with stakeholders to arrive at a suitable learning intervention that will deliver the desired outcome
- Demonstrated ability to deliver the agreed learning intervention in line with project deadlines, raise awareness of challenges as they are faced with have suggested solutions
- A proven approach to efficiently completing a knowledge transfer from the subject matter experts who understand the topics that need to be included in your materials
- Knowledge of Learning Management Solutions
- Skills in developing videos and graphics using TechSmith Camtasia, Adobe After Effects or equivalent tool required
- Skills in developing digital eLearning using Articulate Storyline 360, Articulate Rise or equivalent tool required
- Knowledge of SAP Enable Now or equivalent
Job number 257771
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ianthe Price on 07 33395628 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.