Within this position you will be working with a team of professionals, Developers, Engineers, Project Managers and Business Analysts. You will have a senior role within this team and be able to design new code and work on new projects. This enterprise architecture will suit your years of experience and continue to challenge you.
- Full Stack .NET Core development experience using Entity Framework
- Design and develop enterprise services using primarily .Net
- Experience working on Microservices
- Web JS Framework experience, including Angular
- Familiarity with AWS / Azure / GCP infrastructure
- Excellent attention to detail, communication, and teamwork.
- Experience working on APIs
- .NET framework 4.5 / C#
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Experience in application architecture and/or software development within an Agile/DevOps environment
- Relevant experience in CI & CD and Jenkins
- Opportunity to work on an iconic Australian brand, enterprise environment
- WFH flexibility
- Lucrative salary package and bonus.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.