About the role
About client is seeking a .Net Developer with 5+ years experience to join them for a 12 month contract + up to 24 months extension.
- Work closely as part of an agile project team, including the flexibility to work as a multidisciplinary team member.
- Proactively drive and deliver on development activities with a focus on providing quality services to DFAT.
- Multi-task and be familiar with a range of technologies and communicate effectively with team members/management/business line areas as required.
- Actively participate in knowledge sharing with other developers to aid in succession planning, including documenting procedures.
- Undertake work that is complex or time sensitive and operate under limited direction, with the opportunity for reasonable autonomy and accountability.
Skills and experience
- Experience with agile application development teams, with flexibility to take on various roles expected of a multidisciplinary team, experience working in agile software such as DevOps.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently or as part of a team to achieve successful outcomes for the division.
A current NV1 clearance is required for this postion.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Antonia Levantis on 02 61519211 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.