A leading Government Client based in Sydney CBD is looking for an Enterprise Architect. Initial 6 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
Lead the creation and ongoing evolution of the enterprise architecture with scheme strategies, focused on one or more schemes or business areas which are in scope for this role.
Contribute to the planning, development and delivery of enterprise architecture changes and solution outcomes, supporting delivery for the schemes while playing an end-to-end role in ideation.
To be successful for the role, one must have experience in:
- The development of solution, domain and enterprise architectures in complex insurance, financial services or government organisations.
- Developing and maintaining the enterprise architecture for the scheme vertical and common layers of the enterprise architecture.
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships and be an advocate for the enterprise direction and capabilities, with internal and external stakeholders to build trust in the enterprise architecture.
- Participating in the development of the Technology, Digital and Data strategies to build and maintain the architectural runway in line with the future.
- Reviewing and revising cost benefit analyses, risk analyses and development plans to take account in design decisions.
- Collaborating with the Partner Engagement team to provide a high level and inclusive vision of the enterprise solutions in line with business needs and initiatives.
- Analysing technical options and making recommendation for technology solutions to support the schemes.
- Providing internal consultancy on architectural issues including the provision of recommendations and solutions which are both technically and commercially sound.
- Developing and implementing architectural standards for the organisation that is aligned to and supports the delivery of technology strategy.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining architectural processes, governance and procedures to improve the effective, efficient, and consistent delivery of services.
- Engaging and providing guidance to Platform and Solution Architects to ensure alignment across enterprise, platform and solution architectures.
- Leading Architecture Community of Practice.
- Experience across one of more of the key architecture domains - Application, Infrastructure, Security, Information.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.