As a FIFO Site Support Engineer, you will be responsible for providing a range of support services to remote mine sites. This can range from troubleshooting network and hardware issues through to resetting passwords and settings up user accounts. No two days are likely to be the same, so someone who considers themselves a jack of all trades would thrive in this position.
- Previous experience providing level 2+ support in medium - large environments
- Familiarity with Cisco R&S and configuration of devices
- Demonstrated experience conducting documentation and user training
- Familiar with Azure AD
- Ability to support Exchange servers
- Creation and deployment of SOE's
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.