About the role
As a Senior Full stack/Backend Developer, you'll be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining robust and scalable web applications. You'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and collaborating with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to create applications that meet the needs of our users.
- 5+ Years of experience working as a Full Stack Backend Developer.
- Strong experience with technologies such as Typescript and AWS.
- Experience with React, Node.js, Lambda, PostgreSQL, MongoDB is nice to have.
- Experience working in Agile processes such as Kanban or Scrum.
- Experience working DevOps and CI/CD methods and processes.
- Understanding of code management and code management systems such as GITLAB, TFS.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 264346
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.