Dynamic Insurance organisation, scaling up to meet demand with a significant investment pipeline is creating a new role to guide and shape their Project Delivery team.
With an ever-growing product offering, this medium sized Insurer has the energy and desire to scale and is seeking to hire a Project Management professional who can mature their PM practice.
You will come from a medium to large complex organisation, be a wonderful communicator with strong tech background and charisma. Directing two delivery teams, split across tactical and strategic, you will ensure the business operates at optimal levels.
This is an opportunity to make your mark, whilst enjoying high remuneration and visibility.
- Mentor the team, leading by example
- Develop further rigour in project delivery
- Stakeholder management across the organisation
- Business case though to implementation responsibility
- Drive the larger programs of work
- Planning and resource management
- Ensure governance & risks are managed diligently
- Excellent communication and stakeholder skills
- Minimum of 15 years Project Management experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience leading Project professionals
- Attitude - patience, drive and humour
- Strong understanding in SDLC, design through to delivery
- Financial Services experience a plus, but open to any industry
Job Reference # 200203312
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.