About the Organisation:
You will be joining an internationally renowned digital consultancy who work with some of the worlds largest organisations to provide them with IT resources across a wide variety of sectors including Mining and Resources. You will be joining an organisation that put semphasis on providing opportunities for progessional growth to its employees.
Benefits to You:
- Perth CBD location close to public transport
- Gain exposure to the mining industry
- Strong chance of extension beyond the initial contract period
About the Role:
As a Helpdesk Analyst, you will be responsible for providing level 1 and level 2 troubleshooting support for a range of mobile devices. You will also be responsible for Triaging incidents and assist with the development and upgrade of knowledge articles.
- Minimum 12 months experience working within a Helpdesk environment
- Demonstrated experience providing troubleshooting support for mobile devices (e.g. Apple / Android phones, Samsung / Windows tablets)
- Previous experience using Intune and / or Knox
- Ability to provide remote support to resolve user issues
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.