- $985 p/d plus super | WFH | Location CBD
- Work for Australia's biggest bank
- 12 Months Contract | View to Extend
Program of Action:
Program master scheduler for a current portfolio (Program of Action). The portfolio size is $160m, and the two master schedulers will cover around 30 projects within this portfolio.
- Create and/or organize a schedule on a daily basis and also make sure that every output is recorded appropriately in the correct system
- Work hand-in-hand with other employees to make sure that all issues that are related to scheduling are properly handled and resolved
- Help and guide project managers in creating project schedules.
- Track and manage program/project activities and deliverables to achieve agreed outcomes.
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of the standard for scheduling practices.
Required skills and experience:
- Planview experience would be great to have
- Proficient in Microsoft Project skills,
- Building analytics and an analytical background would also be great.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.