- Government client
- $900-$1000 per day+super
- 12 month contract
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Workplace Transformation will transform staff accommodation across offices to improve the experience and satisfaction of both staff and clients, ensuring improved accessibility, inclusivity, and equality in our workplaces and front-line service centers.
- In this role, you will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team contributing to strategic projects and programs within our portfolio of responsibilities.
You will manage our PMO, supporting our portfolio of workplace, refurbishment, and relocation projects and programs
- Co-ordinating all governance papers, secretariat responsibilities, and actions
You are a natural organiser, excited by structure, governance, and process, you have no problem holding people and tasks to account and are delighted when things are done before the due date
- You will bring people, thoughts, and ideas together, facilitating effective communication and collaboration across all workstreams, efficiently identifying portfolio-level inter dependencies, risks and resolving issues
- You will bring together a portfolio view of key milestones, aligned to strategic and program objectives to ensure on-time/budget delivery of the portfolio
You will coach our team, building our capability and maturity to constantly improve our skills
You will manage delivery assurance for the portfolio from concept to benefits realisation working closely with the Capital Works PMO
- You have previously been an active team member or manager in successful PMOs with extensive experience in projects and programs ensuring robust planning, progress reporting, governance, and assurance.
- You will have experience operating a PMO for large and complex projects, programs, or portfolios
- You will be able to demonstrate experience developing and implementing robust processes, managing overall governance and controls
- You will be flexible and adaptable to change, ensuring a right size approach to the varied and often urgent demands on the portfolio
To be considered for this role please click on the submit button or reach out to Priya for a quick chat.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9464 5835 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.