Salary : 60K - 80K Package
Start : October & November Starts Available
Paxus Recruitment is partnered with an Independent Performance Marketing Agency based close to SouthBank / South Melbourne Tram stops. They are looking for a Programmatic Executive who has some experience with Programmatic Media Buying.
The Programmatic Executive will work closely with the Programmatic Managers & Directors , working a lot on Client Management , Campaign Reporting, Technical Execution , Team Development and being a part of the Programmatic team.
The company has around 150+ people with offices across 3 states in Australia.
The Current team comprises of specialist across SEO, SEM, Paid Social, Programmatic, Content, Design, Marketing Automation, Client Managers and the leadership team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- This role is 50% reporting and analysis, 40% implementation and 10% planning.
- Manage campaign activities such as campaign DSP set-up, trade activity, documentation creation and maintenance, QA, performance reporting and billing reconciliation.
- Identify and implement optimisations as approved by your manager or Director.
- Analyse campaign data, performance and propose insights to improve campaign performance.
- Manage client schedules, proformas and invoicing on a monthly basis to ensure all financial processes are respected according to deadlines.
Technical Skills we are looking for
- Trained on Google Campaign Manager (CM) and how it integrates with Display & Video 360 (DV360) and Google Analytics (GA360), Google Tag Manager (GTM) .
- Technical skills from experience with the above platforms to learning additional tech platforms - i.e. additional DSPs, ad-servers, SDKs, etc.
Benefits what you get
- Dedicated Budget for employee upskilling & Training.
- Great flexibility of WFH & Office
- Great discount packages for all employees for multiple services
- Multiple events across the year to keep up to date with emerging trends & technologies.
- Office very close to PTV ,cafe's and restaurants
- Regular Breakfast , Lunch & Dinner in office for staff.
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.