- Work within high-performing Government Department
- $400 - $450 p/d plus Super | Location CBD | WFH
- Contract until 28/02/2022| View to Extend
About the role:
This role is required to coordinate projects , events , compiling project status reports, coordinates event schedules and manages project meetings.
Provide event management for the following programs:
- Export Capability Building Program in partnership with the export advisers and establish Tech focused Export Capability Building Program
- Establish a database of stakeholders, partners, companies for outreach to build the pipeline of exporters through our events
- Project manage the events - venues, stakeholders, invitations, templates, RSVPs, run sheets etc
- Create a suite of branded tools and templates that we can use for events going forward
- Provide support for other export related events
- Manage roundtable events etc for the winners of the 2021 Export Awards.
- Provide marketing support as required
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.