Are you a Quality Analyst / Tester with solid experience in both automated and manual testing? If the answer is yes, this large ASX50 listed organisation is looking for you...
You will work as part of a small team focused on charitable software products, giving back to the community in multiple ways. This role can be full-time or part-time. It offers great flexibility for those requiring part-time work, whether you have a young family or just want to work less hours, this position allows you to work around your other commitments in life. Working 22.8 hours per week, whether that is 3 full days, or spread out over 5 days, however he ability to work during core business hours is required (i.e. this is not an after-hours position).
This is ideally a Brisbane CBD based role, but may be open to Sydney and Melbourne candidates with the right experience.
You will be responsible for driving high standards for quality, ensuring testing and engineering best practices are followed. You will plan, coordinate and execute testing for solutions to ensure they are high quality and meet and exceed support and operational requirements. You will collaborate with your leads to implement QA continuous improvement initiatives into this team.
Your responsibilities in this role will include:
- Ensure repeatable and ongoing success through the use of agreed methodologies and engineering best practice
- Implement, configure and maintain test environments as required
- Utilise both manual and automated testing techniques to drive quality outcomes
- Review and provide input into acceptance criteria, design test scenarios and perform testing within agile teams
- Compile, maintain and review testing documentation
- Report on testing progress during agile ceremonies
- Undertake effective analysis and efficient reporting of identified issues and help to drive the resolution of those issues
- Support regulator submission activities as required
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Experience as a Quality Analyst within a large commercial environment
- Experience testing mobile and web applications both via both automated and manual methods
- Experience in agile ways of working
- AWS including (some of) the following services (Route53, S3, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, API Gateway, Lambda)
- Exposure to Protractor, Playwright, BDD automation tools
- Understanding of the IT&T industry as well as QA technology trends
- Understanding of engineering testing best practice and design patterns
- Proven experience of building and maintaining relationships across business and technology teams
Job ID: 255959
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 07 3339 5611 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.