Paxus is partnering with a large state government department who are currently undertaking a significant technology uplift across their enterprise applications. As part of this program, a 6-month contract opportunity for a Release Coordinator has become available within their Project Delivery stream.
As the Release Coordinator you will work closely with a wide range internal teams to coordinate and progress of each product release of an enterprise application suite. Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Coordinate the release candidate readiness activities with key business and program stakeholders
- Facilitate the readiness checklist assessment, and the planning and scheduling of each product release
- Document, maintain and share the release schedule
- Ensure artefacts and approvals specified in the checklist are available when needed, and identify where these items are at risk
- Facilitate the identification of risks, issues and mitigations related to the release and escalate these as required
- Coordinate activities related to the release on demand function, including identifying opportunities for continuous improvement in tools, processes, and techniques
- Previous experience coordinating release activities within a DevOps environment
- Excellent scheduling, planning and administration skills
- Proven ability to negotiate with multiple stakeholders in an environment with competing demands, to successfully facilitate product release
- Sound understanding of release on demand practices and the software development lifecycle.
- Strong understanding of Agile practices
Job ID: 200203860
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Daniel Keyte on 07 33395613 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.