Our Federal Government client is searching for an experienced Salesforce Solution Architect to join their Sydney Team. This is a 12 month contract with another 12 months. This role is open for Australian Citizens in Canberra or Sydney.
- 12 month contract with another 12 months extension.
- WFH Arrangements available ( 3 days from office and 2 days WFH).
- Australian citizens only.
- Sydney or Canberra located role
To be successful in this role you must:
- Define Salesforce technical requirements, design and review Salesforce solutions "inside the box (within Salesforce and its immediate integrations)" and recommend improvements via Key Design Decision packs
- Participate to OCIO technical forums (such as Solution Review Board) and present the solution for endorsement
- Ensure development of application follows defined Salesforce CRM architecture, product road map and best practices
- Groom and refine Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with OCIO Solution Architect, Product Owner, Functional Consultant, Release Train Engineer and Developers
- Approve configuration and coded items to be deployed between environments
- Provide guidance and support to the development team and testing team
- Provide guidance on user story writing style
- Ensure success and acceptance criteria are defined for each story
- Describe and illustrate designs with appropriate justifications
- Ensure documentation of the steps for testing
- Groom and refine the Salesforce product backlog, in liaison with Salesforce SMEs
- Supervise the configuration, quality assurance, testing, and deployment of Salesforce
- Participate in squad ceremonies such as sprint planning, stand up and sprint review
To be considered you must have:
- At least 3 to 4 years' experience in a leading role in delivering Salesforce projects with Salesforce and Vlocity certification
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce and Vlocity configurations
- Ability to demonstrate wide range of architectural knowledge across various salesforce clouds and industry solutions to support business requirements with strong practical deployment knowledge of Salesforce and Vlocity configurations
- Ability to perform hands-on prototyping and proof of concepts for business to provide early feedback on proposed solutions
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to observe trends with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship-building skills and ability to liaise with stakeholders at all levels and articulate solutions
- Exposure to Vlocity insurance industry solution including design and hands-on experience
- Salesforce and Vlocity certified: Salesforce Solution Architect certification preferred
- A pro-active personality, with a can-do attitude
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Irina Alrogi on +61 (0)2 6151 9203 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.