About the role and organisation:
A well-respected NSW government agency. Employees highlight their progressive and welcoming culture.
This role is an initial 6 month contract. Currently WFH but with offices in Parramatta
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Design and develop BW HANA data models and native HANA modelling artefacts
- Develop SAC stories & dashboard design
- Manage the SAC integration with various data sources (S4, BW4H, Ariba, etc)
- Collaborate with SMEs and functional resources to ensure all prerequisites and dependencies are discussed and delivered
- Participate in requirement gathering workshops to ensure the capture of business plans and match to solutioning via BXP DA&I platform
To be considered you will have the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years in BW/4HANA
- Solid ability in BOBJ (Webi, AFO, Design Studio), BODS
- CPI experience in working on reporting for SAP EPPM
- Experience developing BW HANA data models (advanced DSO's, composite providers, ODS views, data flows, info objects, data sources)
- Experience working for a government or utilities industry a plus
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Harini Turlapati on 02 94645532 or email: Hturlapati@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.