- Work within high-performing Government Department
- $1000 p/d plus Super | Location CBD | WFH
- 6 Months Contract | View to Extend
Abou the Role:
Seeking an SAP technical consultant who can design, implement, and deploy an SAP solution that is technically feasible and meets the business requirements.
The successful candidate will have at least 3+ years of coding experience in ABAP over multiple medium or large scale of SAP implementation projects.
The successful applicant will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Adapting an existing development methods and procedures to develop a technical solution which meets functional requirements or to deliver a resolution to address a moderately complex problem
* Following the strategic direction set by the technical governance team at DCS as completing the WRICEF deliverable
* Using considerable judgement when solutioning and seeking guidance from solution team where required as completing a complex design
* Providing a technical solution which is strategically viable by using SAP best practice approach
* Working with relevant stakeholder to assist requirements gathering, to develop use cases and to complete technical build
* Assisting team member to perform technical configuration and to implement customization as needed
* Assisting to resolve BAU related issues promptly with quality as needed
* Completing technical specification which adheres to the naming and development standard at DCS and to align with the functional requirement being defined by solution team and endorsed by business stakeholder
* Project Manager and Technical Delivery Lead
* Cross Stream Leads
* Program PMO
* Department of Customer Service and other Cluster Business Stakeholders
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
* Has a minimum of 5+ year experiences in ABAP
* Has experience of implementing 2+ large scale end-to-end SAP ERP projects
* Being able to design a technical solution which is scalable, performance optimal and re-usable while meeting the business requirements
* Being able to follow SLDC with strong experiences in completing key activities such as technical analysis, review, coding, unit testing and documentation
* Being able to develop custom reports, perform proof-of-concept and prototyping activities
* Being able to finalise technical design and resolve development issue during SIT, UAT and Regression Test cycles
* Has strong technical background in ALV report, dialogue programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, PDF forms, ALE/IDOC, WebDynro and implicit/explicit enhancements, user exits and BADI
* Be familiar with SAP Support portal and able to raise OSS message addressing SAP related issue
* Has strong experience in debugging custom and standard SAP solution
* Has good experience in developing or enhancing OData Services with ABAP language
* Be familiar with the SAP security concept and able to apply authorization check in custom program
* Being able to complete impact assessment on change request and suggest a technical solution that meets the requirement
* Has exposure to a Banking project e.g. ingesting Bank statements , Payment files from various providers in SAP.
* Has exposure to an integration solution utilizing MuleSoft or SAP PI/PO as the middleware
* Being able to develop or enhance the SAP Fiori Launchpad
* Has experience in developing SAP Workflow
* Has good functional knowledge in SAP modules such as FI/CO, SD, MM and TRM
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9464 5704 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.