About the Organisation:
You will be working for one of Australia's leading digital consultancies and joining a team of highly driven, enthusiastic professionals who thrive on tackling challenging projects and delivering best of breed solutions to some of the largest organisations in Australia.
About the Role:
As a Scrum master, you will facilitate Agile ceremonies for various distributed streams (technical product delivery & DevOps - onsite/offshore) including sprint planning, backlog grooming, daily stand ups, sprint retrospectives, sprint reviews/showcases and release planning. You will also encourage collaboration and proactively seek opportunities to improve collaboration between distributed teams.
Benefits of the role:
- Centrally located office with easy access to Public Transport
- High profile, complex program of work
- Commencing ASAP
Skills and Experience
In order to be considered for this role, your resume should clearly demonstrate most or all of the following:
- 6+ years of Scrum Master experience (or similar role with similar responsibilities)
- Experience leading distributed teams both locally and internationally
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholders and their expectations
- Experience with MS Office, Sharepoint and JIRA / Confluence
- A technical background or sound working knowledge of technical concepts (e.g. AWS Cloud)
Please click 'Apply Now'. For more information about the role, please call Aaron Sherlock on 0861 511 705 for a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aaron Sherlock on 08 61511705 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.