Working from home from anywhere in Australia, you will be responsible for ongoing development of our client's Secure Enterprise Architecture.
The role will be a key partner and advisor to senior business functions to deliver strategic direction and planning activities that enable delivery os enterprise architectures.
Your role will include the following (but won't be limited to):
- Responsibility for prescribing the requirements to utilise the output of the risk assessment to produce a cyber security requirement specification (CRS) to guide system design
- Accountable for further defining Enterprise Security Architectures to inform the segregation of IT and OT environments using security zone models which reference security services available within each zone, and the security controls to be applied to systems and communications within and between these security zones
- Lead the assessment of the suitability of the organisation's cyber security controls and resilience posture, considering the developed respective risk profiles of defined security zones and ensuring that the most robust and appropriate solutions are in place for each zone
- Lead the development of enterprise security architectural roadmaps showing architectural change direction and timeframes linked to strategic direction and initiatives plus regulatory compliance across both Operational and Information technologies
To be considered for the role you will need to have:
- Proven Enterprise Architecture expertise across all Security Architecture domains preferably with experience of Industrial Control Systems or safety focused industries.
- Extensive experience (ideally 10+ years) in technical design, architecture or consulting role
- Security experience in large enterprises, preferably in defence, energy, transportation, mining, or other highly regulated environments
- Familiarity and experience in formal security architecture aspects, including logical and physical security architecture/design
- Familiarity with SABSA, NIST 800-53, IEC Cyber Standards, MITRE ATT&CK, threat modelling and related methodologies or frameworks
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Veronica Moran on 02 94645673 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.