Are you a seasoned Data Engineer with a strong background in Databricks? Our major utilities client is on the lookout for a talented individual to join their team. As a Senior Data Engineer, you will play a crucial role in developing enterprise data pipelines to fulfill the reporting, analytical, and big data requirements of the business. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the seamless flow and utilization of data for informed decision-making and enhancing services.
- At least 8 years' experience in a data related role, with at least 5 years using Databricks in a data warehousing or analytics capacity.
- Extensive experience in metadata driven development methodologies and automation frameworks.
- Experience in data warehouse performance optimisation.
- Experience in working with APIs for data ingestion and sharing.
- Experience at developing data quality frameworks.
- Experience at designing and implementing CI/CD for automated deployments.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.