Salary : 75K-85K
Start : Oct & November Starts Available
Must have Full working rights in AUS ( NO Sponsorship Available )
Paxus Recruitment is partnered with a Full-Service Marketing Agency based closed to south Yarra / Cremorne Train and tram stops . They are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist who have some experience with Marketing Automation platforms like Hubspot, Klaviyo, ActiveCampaign, etc
The company has around 75+ people in their Melbourne Office.
The Melbourne office is around 50m from Public Transport ; very close multiple cafe's and restaurants. The Digital team comprises of specialist across SEO, SEM, Paid Social,Media , Data Analytic, Content, Design, Marketing Automation, Client Managers and the leadership team.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Setup & manage Marketing Automation programs & campaigns with platforms like Hubspot, Klaviyo, Active Campaign etc
- Develop Landing page templates and HTML emails.
- Work closely with the Digital team for Social , Web , SEO & Online Advertising.
- Test, measure and optimise campaigns and automation's with methods such as A/B testing, health checks and post-campaign analysis
- Work closely with Head of Digital & Marketing directors to write emails with strong creative and compelling content that drives results through relevant messaging.
What we are looking for
- 2+ year of experience working with any email Marketing Automation Platform.
- Experience of using data analytics to determine appropriate strategy and optimise campaign performance.
- Good interpersonal skills including ability to work closely with colleagues at all levels of the agency and facilitate the implementation of best campaigns.
- Proven experience to identify, introduce and implement opportunities to improve effectiveness of marketing campaign communications and processes.
Bonus if you have
- Similar Email marketing experience working.
- Relevant certifications for Hubspot or klaviyo
- Exposure with E-commerce Campaigns.
Benefits what you get
- Ranked among the top 25 Startups to work for in 2021
- Dedicated Budget for employee upskilling & Training.
- Great flexibility of WFH & Office
- Great discount packages for all employees for multiple services
- Multiple events across the year to keep up to date with emerging trends & technologies.
- Office very close to PTV ,cafe's and restaurants
* INTERVIEWING NOW*
*Please mention your VISA Status/Working Rights in your resume*
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.