You will report to the Program Director - Data Centres & Hosting, and you will be the primary point of engagement for internal and external stakeholders regarding multiple complex projects.
You will be responsible for ensuring the buy-in from key stakeholders, and mobilising hybrid project teams (incl. vendors), to deliver initiatives on time while minimising the disruption to the business.
- 8+ years' work experience in senior technology roles, managing the delivery of large scale, complex programs of work ($20M+) in an enterprise environment.
- Demonstrated programme management experience in delivering major business solutions into production/implementation.
- Extensive understanding of the IT&T industry, as well as technology trends and related
- Extensive experience with major data centre builds / relocations or experience with multiple
- technology transformations in either the network / compute domains
- Experience working with a variety of supplier / resource models, including matrix, managed services, and multiple suppliers
- An extensive understanding of the Information and Technology industry, as well as technology trends and next
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining strong relationships across business and technology
- Bachelor's Degree in either Computer Science, or Commerce or equivalent
- Professional certifications in Project
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Yash Jain on 03 8680 4238 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.