A leading State Government Client based in Western Sydney Area is looking for a Senior UI Path Developer. Initial 6 months contract role. APPLY NOW!!!
About the role:
The Clinet is seeking a Senior UiPath RPA Developer specialised in UiPath. The candidate will be responsible to develop, test and monitor complex automations across different platforms like UiPath and Service Now RPA. Also, act as a Tech lead and coach other developers in their development journey.
You will be responsible for designing future state solutions, building automated processes to troubleshooting and performing any root cause analysis work and testing the automated workflows. Monitoring and working on solving issues on a day-to-day basis in RPA processes.
- Design and deliver robust automated products that deliver quality and productivity benefits.
- Prepare specialised code as required by the product definition to enable application development, including monitoring repeat functions so that teams can leverage consistent high-quality steps.
- Contribute your technical expertise to requirements analysis to enhance the quality of the solution design.
- Complete testing and gather feedback to improve the quality and reduce operational risk of the developed automation and processes.
- Undertake post-release activities to develop a knowledge base to be incorporated in future build and release cycles.
- Liaise with IT team to configure the RPA platforms as required to strengthen the stability of the automation platforms.
- Provide 1st level automation support performing complex incident restoration and initiate problem management processes to identify root cause of service failures. Implement remedies and/or preventative measures to resolve service issues and maximise service availability.
- Develop, review and maintain documentation to assist others in restoring services and reduce the impact of unplanned outages and errors.
To be successful for the role, one must have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as a Developer on an Intelligent Automation project with a strong experience in UiPath.
- Experience in using Service Now RPA tool will be an advantage.
- Experience in driving the process throughout Build, Test, Hypercare and Deploy stages.
- Strong Knowledge of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and RPA Best Practices. Understanding of SDLC, DevOps and Agile Development Methodologies.
- Experience in platform integration and design architecture ideally in an automation project.
If this is something that sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!!!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please
contact Shweta Sharma on (02) 9464 5855 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic
backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.