Join a global mining organisation and play a crucial role in managing their active directory environment, with a focus on user accounts, security and permissions.
In this role, you will liaise closely with end users across various locations to understand their user profile, and ensure their active directory account has been set up accordingly. If necessary, you will also remediate any issues identified.
Skills for success:
- Strong Systems Administration / engineering experience within a Microsoft and windows environment
- Extensive Active directory experience, including the ability to reconfigure accounts
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to engage at all levels within the organisation
- Strong VMWare and Netapp experience
- Knowledge and understanding of cyber security practices and tools, preferably CyperArk
This role will be offered on an initial 6 month contract with a possible extension.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.