About the role
Solution Architect is a highly specialised role responsible for the designing and implementation of solutions that enable companies to meet their business goals.
- Experience defining and implementing digital solutions that meet business needs.
- Experience with digital transformation and digital resilience.
- Demonstrable skills in delivering high quality architectural artefacts with fact-based analysis to support architectural recommendations.
- Understanding of how solutions on large programs fit into and drive organisational changes and deliver outcomes for customers.
- Able to communicate business and IT concepts in a way they are understood by a range of stakeholders.
- Provide high levels of expertise and contribution to complex solution delivery, including overseeing the quality of delivery, ensuring consistency with solution architecture designs and decisions.
- Work with enterprise and domain architects to ensure solutions are compliant with organisational standards, policies, and procedures.
- Work with key stakeholders on a range of initiatives to drive the delivery of architected solutions and provide technical consulting within Digital Services.
- Supportive and diverse workplace culture
- Professional Team Environment
- Flexible working Environment
Job Reference # 263605
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aditi Yadav on 02 9464 5530 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.