Brisbane CBD based - 12 months Contract with potential of extension
Work as a Solution Designer for a Transformation Program with a renowned global IT Consulting firm for a leading organisation.
As a Solution Designer, you will operate in an agile release train where you will be responsible for designing custom application components and services, engaging with client stakeholders, hold design workshops and support project delivery.
We will trust you to -
- Analyse and assist in defining business requirements and/or project scope, plus facilitate analysis and design workshops.
- Develop solutions that meet client standards, enterprise patterns and principles.
- Review functional test objectives, test coverage and results to ensure the business requirements are fully verified and tested
- Advocate collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Promote a high-performance culture within the team, focusing on consulting and delivery excellence.
- Provide client support and relationship management
You will have -
- 5+ years of experience in and good understanding of Application Architecture, Design Patterns & Best Practices is essential
- Fluent in writing functional design specifications
- Familiar with SAFe Agile delivery and SCRUM methodologies
- Fluent with design thinking facilitation and techniques
- Requirement's analysis
- You will be an Australian Citizen
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aarti Mistry on 07 3339 5623 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.