Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Lead and manage customer engagements related to SAP SuccessFactors.
- Work a solution architect and collaborate with architects from core HR, Integration, Data Migration
- Lead customer discussions and workshops
- Need to work and collaborate with global team
- Provide leadership in planning/sequencing of customer workshops, conduct workshops and support facilitation of same.
- Experience as a Solution Architect SAP SuccessFactors .
- Demonstrated experience in cross module SAP SuccessFactors transformation
- Should have understanding of the entire SuccessFactors suite and architected the HCM transformation journey.
- Able to lead customer discussions and workshops.
- Define data migration strategy
- Have experience working in an onsite and offshore model and work collaboratively to ensure deliverable milestones are achieved
Ability to drive and define strategies.
- Articulate and succinct communication skills
- SuccessFactors Certified Consultant in EC(mandatory) and at least 2 other modules like Recruiting, Learning management Onboarding, Compensation, Performance and Goal Management.
- Minimum 12 years of experience working with SAP HCM and SuccessFactors
- Ability to partner up with customer stakeholders and process owners to develop SuccessFactors) business cases, architecture and deployment roadmaps focused on SAP
- Ability to collaborate in cross-function team across the globe.
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Published white papers
- Have worked in transformation project related to Divestiture
Location: South Australia / NSW / VIC
Must: A valid work visa with unlimited work rights (for any State)
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer James on 08 7422 0614 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.