- Plan, manage and coordinate operations around existing platforms and applications
- Over see configuration and release management whilst planning/performing upgrades and enhancements
- Develop business case and requirement documentation for new functionalities which lead to process improvement and product enhancements
- Risk mitigation
- Collaborate with stakeholders to successfully integrate with vendor applications in accordance with policies and governance
- Undertake tasks in an Agile environment
- Experience with analysis, design, development, deployment and administration of COTS business applications and associated interfaces
- Experience in deployment, configuration as well as QA testing of COTS within multiple environments
- Experience in Agile sprint planning, defining user stories, daily stand-ups, iteration
- Experience with incident and problem management on applications and their interfaces, escalating and liaising with vendors where appropriate
- Developing close relationships with business partners and maintaining a broad understanding of business process and information needs and how technologies meet these needs
- Broad knowledge of the principles and practices of the software development lifecycle.
- Higher education experience advantageous
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer James on 08 7422 0614 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.