This role is for an IT practitioner with practical experience, who can interpret technical solutions into technical and business documentation. Key responsibilities including but not limited:
- Review and correct system, process and training documentation from our system build vendor
- Produce and review the required technical, system, testing, reporting and training documentation
- Production and review of high level and detailed design and requirements specifications, with input from subject matter specialists.
- Production and review of QA documentation - software test plans and reports, defect reports
- Production and review of project artefacts including project plans, and documentation appropriate to the project management and software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile sprints, etc).
- Production and review of user documentation - instructional and technical manuals, assessments, installation guides, user manuals and training guides.
- Production and review of system documentation-product and process documentation appropriate to the software development lifecycle (SDLC), including architecture specifications, process flows, user interface descriptions, glossaries, and dictionaries, for BAU support
- Contribute to system architecture design and analysis activities Assist with procurement processes and produce necessary technical, approval artefacts
- Practitioner experience working with system build vendor technical specialists including, software developers, project managers, system testers, solutions architects, business and systems analysts, and in producing and reviewing content
- Communication and liaison skills, combined with business and systems architecture and infrastructure experience, and an ability to reach out to stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Ability to author technical, business and project documentation, progress and exception reports, and procurement specifications
- Excellent English language, writing, and communication skills.
- Extensive skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio to produce documents, presentations, diag
- Citizen with ability to obtain clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on +613 9087 4193 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.