The department is seeking a Telco Subject Matter Expert or Architect to work with departmental teams to support outcomes which align to the ICT Strategy and Departmental objectives.
This would involve working collaboratively with stakeholders within the Division to provide expert advice, future trends and best practice around the following:
- Fixed line data, internet and voice carriage services and WAN Edge router services.
- Network services, including:
- Site services, and
- Data centre services.
- Unified communication services, including:
- Team Collaboration.
- Events and Webinars.
- Contact Centre Platforms.
- Mobile services, including:
- Device management.
- Mobile voice and
- Data pools.
- Secure connectivity services, including
- Secure Service Edge.
The Deliverables include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide subject matter expertise in all relevant areas related to the technologies described in the role description.
- Identify and develop a future state view of best practice which incorporates future industry trends.
- Develop and deliver the appropriate artefacts to support the project
- Build, Manage and maintain key stakeholder relationships with stakeholders at all levels;
- Work with architects broadly across the program and the division to ensure that the frameworks and blueprints align with the departmental practice.
- Provide SME advice as required to programs as required
- Contribute towards knowledge and skills transfer.; and any other tasks, as directed by the buyer.
5 years Telco or similar delivery experience
With active Baseline clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on +613 9087 4193 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.