As UX Designer, you will work for a well-respected financial services organisation working within a small team of UX designers working to work on product design and improve the customer experience for customer's utilizing the bank's applications.
This role is an initial 6 month contract with expected extension and currently WFH with Sydney based offices.
- Serve as UX designer within a small design team. This role is UX focused with support on the UI side
- Assist with workshops with various project stakeholders
- Contribut to the delivery of UX design artefacts for delivery teams
- Facilitate stakeholder alignment and acceptance of design artefacts ahead of sprints
- Identify areas requiring business/user validation and conduct user testing
- Think strategically and holistically while supporting in the discovery co-design and research activities
- 2+ years of UX/UI experience
- Demonstrated experience of working in roles with strong design focus
- Document and translate requirements
- Experience working within organisations with high regulation such as banking a plus
- A history of participating in UX discovery and research activities
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Priya Srinivasan on 02 9564 5835 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.