Our client, a Global Consulting Company; Top Consulting Employer for the sixth consecutive year, is requiring the skills of a senior UX Designer to join their team and play an active and primary role in our enterprise-level Design-thinking projects, across a variety of industries and services, working comfortably with cross-disciplinary teams, to bring insights from research to advise the design of products and services.
- Research the peer landscape or interview users and stakeholders.
- Create personas/profiles, journey timelines, sketches, storyboards, mappings before or in Design Thinking workshops
- Visual mock-ups, wireframes, visual for PoCs (Proof of Concept) and sometimes interactive prototypes, visuals, and design concepts for MVPs (Minimum Viable Product).
- Lead UX/UI in your workstream, support the delivery, work as part of either an experience or a multi-disciplinary agile delivery squad
- Work with product, IT, and business experts to define user journeys, magic moments, and how UX/UI design will bring inspiration and thoughtful application of design and useability principles to digital experiences.
- Create strategic UX solutions; support Design Thinking Workshops that bring many businesses, tech and design stakeholders together to consider near-term and mid-term future of our clients' B2B, B2C or B2E services.
- Work on and lead Experience Design projects; you will work with your UX and Service Design colleagues to create engaging and inspiring designs.
- Guide and coach others in UX/UI Design methods from research, ideation and prototyping to the creation of persuasive wireframes and prototypes.
- Microsoft / Adobe / Mac application suites for design, prototyping, communication, analysis, decision-making
- Design and prototype with several applications and able to use Figma or AdobeXD or Sketch
- Undergraduate or master's degree in design.
Benefits of working for this consultancy
- Work with a team of professionals
- Long term projects
- Huge upskill opportunities working with a variety of projects
- High retention rate
- High growth potential
- Work with Fortune 500 clients.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.