About the Role:
A Great opportunity for a talented Wintel Engineer with NV1 security clearance to join a large federal government organisation's cyber program
The Australian Government is further boosting Australia's cyber defences to ensure that essential networks are even more secure and reliable.
To support the Australian Government, our defence client is increasing their capabilities to uplift Federal, State and Territory cyber hygiene and maturity.
Our client is seeking multiple Wintel Project Engineers/Implementers to uplift Essential Eight maturity and remediate other vulnerabilities. The successful candidates will have experience with implementing one or many Essential Eight mitigation strategies and be an SME within one or many of the technologies required, such as vulnerability scanning or system management technologies.
- Demonstrate 5 years Wintel administration and implementation experience
- Demonstrated experience working with a security focus on enterprise software and systems such as Active Directory, Windows or Linux systems.
- Demonstrated experience with implementing one or more of the Essential Eight mitigation strategies.
- Demonstrated experience with scripting or development to automate system administration or vulnerability assessment tasks, or to implement tools to assist with assessing or remediating cyber risk.
- Demonstrated experience working with Cloud systems such as AWS, Azure, or Office 365
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Configuration Manager or similar
- Demonstrated experience with the implementation of application control products
- Demonstrated experience with disaster recovery testing and vulnerability scanning and vulnerability remediation
Must have Negative Vetting Level 1
If you would like to find out more, please contact Smitha Wali on 0468496706 for a confidential chat or click "Apply Now".
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Smitha Wali on 02 9464 5849 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.