Candidates must be Melbourne based (2 days from CBD office) - 12 months contract with likely extensions!
Work as an Active Directory Management Engineer with a leading IT Consulting firm for an exciting Melbourne based project.
Responsibilities and Skills required include:
- 5 to 8 years of relevant experience.
- Microsoft Infrastructure and Active Directory Management experience.
- Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) skills.
- Expertise in AD, ADFS, and PKI.
- As an AD, ADFS, and PKI Administrator, you will play a critical role in supporting the process of designing, implementing, and managing the Active Directory, Active Directory Federation Services, and Public Key Infrastructure environments.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure secure authentication, identity management, and data protection within the organization.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Natasha Bhatia on 03 86804237 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.