Elevate your AEM expertise in 2024 by joining a reputable global enterprise organisation with multiple permanent AEM roles available.
- Precision in back-end features
- Timely AEM development
- Transform designs into scalable, high-quality code
- Uphold agile guidelines
- Drive improvements
- Ensure project performance and security
- Maintain stakeholder engagement
- 3+ years hands on experience in AEM, OSGI, Apache Sling
- You are an expert in Java 11, JUnit, Mockito, TDD
- Proficient in HTML5, CSS3
- Familiar with React
- Exceptional communication skills
Desirable: DevOps experience
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jeffrey Bullen on 07 3339 5624 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.