- Aussie Telco
- 6 months + possible extensions
- $900 per day
One of Australia's largest, and most beloved, Telecommunications companies is looking to add an Android Developer to their Development team.
The primary focus of this role will be working on a range of cutting edge mobile applications. These are applications that will improve the lives of customers and business users alike!
You will be joining a team that will be working on a wide range of projects. As an Android Developer, you will be involved in
- Android development with Kotlin
- Working through the design process
- Partnering with UX / Visual Designers
- Mentoring / assisting more junior developers
Skills and experience required:
- 5 years experience in Android Development
- In depth Kotlin knowledge
- Experienced with Google Play Store workflows & admin
- Integrations with Google Apps, Facebook, Twitter etc
- Webservices - JSON, Rest etc
- Payment platforms / PCI-DSS would be beneficial
On offer to the successful applicant is a contract with an initial 6 month term with possibilities of further extensions.
Rates on offer of up $900 per day with a leading mobile telecommunications provider.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Aidan Daly on 02 9464 5716 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.