Work remotely from anywhere in Australia - 12 month contract
Work as an Appian Delivery Support Engineer with an established consulting firm for a leading organisation in Australia.
- Design technical solutions and run workshops to break down epics into stories.
- Work with developers and architects to ensure the build meets business requirements, translating those requirements in to customised solutions using the Appian platform.
- Develop, support and modularise individual components for reusability.
- Perform impact analysis, application development and performance management.
- Facilitate knowledge transfer and assist ASM in supporting the delivered application.
- Develop components such as complex and nested data store, SAIL interfaces, query rules and integrations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Appian software development, support and designing.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related with 7+ years of professional experience.
- Experience in Integration implementations.
- Proven experience in UX Designs.
- Must have an Appian A-Score of 3.
- Proven work experience in Appian 17+ Versions.
- Knowledge of FitNesse, Selenium, Cucumber, Java, and SQL.
- Knowledge in the use of Git and Jenkins for continuous integration
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply and your details will be sent through to us for review or please call Natasha on 03 8680 4237 for details.