Our client, a large and multi-faceted NSW government department, is currently searching for an Application and Web Developer to join their team. Collaborating with multiple stakeholders and various other Developers you will get the opportunity to work on multiple projects and develop in several languages. Your strong web development experience will be key to this role.
- Application Development experience in Java, Jquery
- Experience in writing SQL
- Experience in web services and web servers
- Experience in Weblogic/ Tomcat/ websphere/ Jetty
- Sound interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Sound interpersonal skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation.
Desired Technical Skills
- REST API
- HTML Programming (nice to have) .
- Excel and VB Programming (nice to have)
- Analytical lab Industry experience (nice to have)
- This opportunity is offering an excellent daily contract rate
- Good work culture; very friendly and approachable team
- Long term project: stable opportunity as this will be extended.
- WFH flexibility which will work around your personal commitments
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.