Our client is seeking an experienced Mobile Application Engineer who wants to make use of their skills in a challenging role which will help the people of NSW
- Sydney based + WFH
- Up to $900 per day + Super
- Multiple Positions available
About the role and organisation
You'll be part of a truly agile, human-centred product development team, who values your happiness, growth and personal development.
Our Client is committed to iterative delivery using the build, measure, learn paradigm, and pride on being responsive to customers' needs, consistently delivering value to the people of NSW.
- Be part of a small, happy team - start-up vibes at enterprise scale
- Self-empowered role with room for growth
- Deliver innovative digital experiences, like digital driver licences
Your responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Work in our Mobile Apps teams to deliver new features following lean/agile methodologies and XP practices.
- Design and implement elegant software solutions to deliver real customer solutions.
- Help improve the software delivery system, including decreasing build times, increasing automated tests.
- Help mentor other team members and share your knowledge
To be considered for this role you will have the following skills and experience
- Strong experience in mobile app development.
- Outstanding communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-oriented and proud and Continuous improvement forever
The benefits of working for this client include:
- Great place to work
- Support innovative programs in areas as broad as digital government, consumer protection and major public works
- Celebrates diversity and flexible work practices
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anjali Panjabi on 02 9564 5704 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.