About the role
Based in Canberra you will manage a team of geographically dispersed developers with the key focus on quality, reliability, and support of the business' portfolio of production applications. You will help establish and enforce best practise methods from development through to deployment and support.
- Oversight in all phases of the application development lifecycle.
- Work closely with the ICT Solution Architect and ICT Business Analyst(s) in shaping the Solution Architecture and associated Project Brief for any upcoming application development project.
- Work closely with the ICT Project Office to appropriately staff approved ICT application development projects.
- Work closely with the ICT Information Security Officer to ensure application software is both secure and protects Customer and Staff personal data
- Work closely with the ICT Operations Manager to ensure Engineers Australia's Dev/Test/Production Environments are appropriately configured to meet the required performance
- Background as software or web Developer
- Relevant experience as an Application Development Manager
- Information Technology or Business Degree or equivalent
- Demonstrated knowledge of IT service management principles, SDLC, emerging development and deployment methodologies including Agile, continuous integration, test driven development, release management and DevOps.
- Experience with the following technologies: Drupal/PHP, Oracle Middleware, Salesforce, Relational Databases, Enterprise Financial Systems, Enterprise Document Management Systems, Vendor APIs.
- Full time 35-hour work week with flexible work options
- Salary sacrificing and packaging arrangements
- Access to our study assistance program
- Up to 14 weeks of paid parental leave
- and More!
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Moore on 02 61519204 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.