This position includes all security controls within the organisation's environment that fall within the role and responsibilities of the Security Operation Team. While this position has the requirement to be cross functional, it will have a primary focus on Application Security
- Experience with scripting Java, Python and/or NodeJS is preferred
- Understanding/experience working with development tools such as GIT and CI/CD platforms; Bitbucket, Jenkins, HarshiCorp Vault.
- AWS Cloud Security knowledge. Infra-as-Code
- Experience working with opensource and commercial tools for SAST DAST etc
- Experience working in Agile/DevOps teams
- Understanding of SDLC (Software development lifecycle) processes
- Mobile computing platform application development exposure desired
- Understanding of Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE)
- Familiarity with OWASP top 10 and or SANS top 25 CWEs
- Exposure to WAF technologies
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact David Ruiz on 03 86804202 or email: email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.