The Architecture Technical Practice Lead will:
- Lead the Branch's Architecture Practice, developing architectural models to support the direction of delivery teams.
- Manage associated technical design governance for the responsible Service Line/s
- Liaise with other Service Line Tech Leads, delivery teams, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identify technical and delivery risks; and develop associated contingency plans.
- Work with industry partners to identify new technology developments and potential opportunities for their use.
- Develop and maintain architecture roadmaps and progress reports and deliver presentations on solutions to the relevant stakeholders.
- Align architecture solutions with industry best practice and the department architecture framework.
- Demonstrate strong stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills to engage with business and technical stakeholders.
- Participate in program and project planning activities
- Provide leadership and guidance to all levels of program stakeholders as required
- Demonstrated ability to work in agile multi-disciplinary teams.
- Demonstrated experience in Technical Lead or similar role, with experience in design and implementation of microservices, with demonstrated experience is leading multiple technical teams. [20%]
- Demonstrated experience in technical delivery including identifying technical and delivery risks; and ability to develop associated contingency plans.[20%]
- Strong knowledge of the Azure eco-system and associated Microsoft products within this stack. Strong knowledge of .Net and/or Oracle/Java Frameworks and Middleware. Demonstrated experience providing detailed technical designs for the delivery of Azure-based applications[15%]
- Demonstrated experience leading highly skilled technical staff and the ability to negotiate resolutions in situations where competing technical solutions are presented.[15%]
- Excellent communication skills, written, visual and verbal, with the ability to communicate outcomes to both technical and non-technical stakeholders.[30%]
- Experience/Familiarity working in Scaled Agile Framework SAFe IT programs and the ability to assist in program planning.50%
- High level of attention to detail and the ability to independently plan workflows, manage deadlines and resolve issues. Experience in a similar role preferably in IT/Federal Government is preferred.50%
- Ability to obtain baseline clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on +613 9087 4193 or email email@example.com and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.