Our client, one of the nicest government departments to work for, is requiring an Assessment Officer for their projects team to assist the Project Officers and the Project Managers, ensure reporting and records management e is of the utmost standard.
- Work in a small team to deliver assessment of Proposed Acquisition Notice applications and provide briefing packages recommending action to Minister.
- Review applications for complete information and all necessary documentation then prepare proforma briefing for review by Project Officer.
- Work with applicant to ensure complete information is provided and to understand the details of the applications.
- Coordinate resources, maintain project documentation and report on progress.
- Communicate with key stakeholders as required and maintain tracking and reporting for Project Officer.
- Escalate any emerging issues/barriers to the Project Officer.
Key challenges of the role:
- Ensuring accuracy of assessment of applications.
- Working under tight deadlines.
- Operating flexibly in a high workload environment with multiple competing deadlines.
Ability/experience in working in a small team, prioritising work, Communicating with a range of stakeholders, Keeping accurate records and reporting on progress.
Ability to manage large amounts of information.
Attention to detail.
Some knowledge of land titles/mapping would be of advantage.
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jennifer Bohm on 02 9464 5518 or email: [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.