The role contributes to developing and executing strategies to enhance Aurion in support of business owner requirements, ensuring the system is operating efficiently and is effectively maintained. In collaboration with key stakeholders, this role will coordinate software releases, conduct configuration changes and perform testing to ensure system functionality is maintained, ensuring seamless integration with other systems.
The Technical Administrator (Aurion), under broad direction, is responsible for the following:
Implementing Aurion changes in accordance with other IT processes in place such as Change Management, Release Management, Configuration Management and Testing processes; including liaising with the vendor to coordinate version upgrades and conducting testing of Aurion and interlinked/dependent software.
Maintenance and support of Aurion, assisting business areas and troubleshooting technical issues, providing level 1, 2 and 3 support, as required:
- Level 1 - develop support material for level 1 support staff
- Level 2 - provide support, incident and problem management for Aurion queries
- Level 3 - escalate and coordinate technical issue resolution with the vendor.
Managing various complex Aurion interfaces and integrations with multiple systems, including but not limited to, the Learning Management System (LMS), Medical Records System (MRS), MS Identity Management system (MIM) and TechnologyOne.
Documenting system issues, communicating both with internal stakeholders and the vendor as issues progress and ensure these are followed through to a full and complete resolution.
Key skills and knowledge The following are mandatory requirements for the role:
- Extensive experience in the administration of Aurion including conducting configuration changes and enhancements in a similar sized commercial or government environment.
- High level written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical staff.
- Demonstrated experience in communicating clearly and effectively to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, including business personnel, ICT staff and vendors.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting information technology systems and solving complex technology issues.
- Experience implementing, designing and managing HRMIS interfaces and integration with multiple systems.
- Experience dealing with unfamiliar circumstances, where initiative, innovation and judgement is required
- Must have Baseline
- Onsite / Remote
To be considered for the role click the 'apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Norman Bersabe on +613 9087 4193 or email [email protected] and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.